Liaison Majestic Insurance
- Liaison Majestic is a visitor medical insurance which offers coverage for medical expenses and emergency services to individuals and families who are traveling aboard.
- It provides the comprehensive medical cover and is a popular plan with the Indian and Chinese immigrant communities in the US
- Liaison Majestic Insurance offers pre-existing condition coverage for US Citizens.
Liaison Majestic Benefits
- Policy Maximum: Maximum medical coverage is $60,000; $125,000; $600,000; $1,000,000
(Ages 80+, maximum limited to $20,000)
- Deductible: $0; $100; $250; $500; $1000; $2500 deductible is per person per policy period
Maximum of 3 policy period deductibles per family.
- For treatment received inside the US and Canada:
After you pay the deductible, the program pays 80% of the next $5,000 of eligible expenses, then 100% to the selected medical maximum.
- For treatment received outside the US and Canada:
After you pay the deductible, the program pays 100% to the selected medical maximum.
- Benefit Period: 180 days.
- Eligibility: Individuals and families (including unmarried dependent child(ren) over 14 days and under 19 years of age) traveling outside of their home country.
- Pre-Existing Coverage:
- Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions: Up to chosen medical maximum for US citizens traveling outside the US & Canada with a primary health plan, otherwise up to $20,000.
- For foreign nationals visiting the US, up to $200 per day for each night spent in the hospital after being admitted for either a heart attack or stroke. Maximum benefit of $3,000.
- Additional Coverage:
- Home country coverage:
- Incidental Trips to The Home Country: $50,000
- Follow Me Home Coverage: Up to $5,000
- Dental: $500 coverage for dental expense due to accidental injury.
- Trip interruption: Up to $5,000.
- Lost luggage: Up to $250 per item of personal property.
- Terrorism: Up to $50,000 lifetime maximum.
- Accidental death and dismemberment: $25,000 principal sum for insured or insured spouse, $5,000 for dependent child(ren)
- Common carrier accidental death: $50,000 per adult, $12,500 per child(ren) under age of 19; $250,000 maximum per family
- Other Emergency Care:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to $300,000 policy maximum.
- Return of Mortal Remains: Up to $50,000.
- Political Evacuation: Up to $50,000.
- Emergency Reunion: $50,000.
- Local Ambulance expenses: $5,000
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, a Lloyd's, London.