Patriot Multitrip Insurance
- Patriot Multitrip Insurance offers the coverage for US and Non US citizens traveling outside their home country.
- Also covers medical insurance coverage for travelers taking multiple trips annually.
- Patriot Multitrip Insurance offers pre-existing condition coverage for US Citizens.
Patriot Multi-trip Plan Details
- Policy Maximum: Maximum coverage: $1,000,000.
For travelers 70-75 years, the maximum coverage is $50,000.
- Deductible: $250 per each covered Illness.
- For treatment received outside the US and Canada: No coinsurance.
- For treatment received within the US and Canada::
- Inside PPO Network: The plan pays 90% of eligible expenses up to $5,000, then 100% up to the policy maximum.
- Outside the PPO Network: The plan pays 80% of eligible expenses up to $5,000, then 100% up to the policy maximum.
- US citizens and Non US citizens who are under the age of 76.
- Pre-Existing Coverage:
- For US and Non-US Citizens::
Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition (Medical):
Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition (Emergency Medical Evacuation):
- Up to $5,000 per Period of Coverage
- Up to $25,000 of eligible costs and expenses
- Additional Coverage:
- Trip interruption: Up to $5,000
- Lost luggage: Up to $50 per item of luggage; maximum of $250.
- Accidental death and dismemberment: $25,000 principle sum.
- Common carrier accidental death: $50,000 to beneficiary, maximum of $250,000 per family.
- Terrorism: - Up to $50,000 lifetime maximum.
- Sports Coverage: Up to policy maximum.
- International Emergency Care:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation - Up to policy maximum.
- Return of Mortal Remains - Up to $50,000.
- Political Evacuation - Up to $10,000.
- Benefit Period: 30 days.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, a White Mountains Insurance Group Company.