Student Secure Smart Insurance
- This Insurance is designed for international students studying outside their home country and the coverage is not required for their dependents.
- This provides a maximum coverage of $200,000.
Student Secure Smart Benefits
- Policy Maximum: $200,000 (participant)
No dependent coverage
- Maximum benefits per injury/illness: $200,000 (participant)
No dependent coverage.
- Deductible: $50 per injury or illness within the PPO or outside the U.S.; otherwise $100 per injury or illness
- Claims incurred inside US or Canada:
Underwriters will pay 80% of eligible expenses after the deductible
- Claims incurred outside US or Canada:
After the Deductible, Underwriters will pay 100% of Eligible Expenses to Certi?cate Period Maximum
- Pre-Existing Condition Coverage: Up to $25,000 for acute onset only
- Due to accident: $250 maximum per tooth $500 maximum per certificate period.
- Mental disorders:
- Outpatient: $50 maximum per day, $500 maximum lifetime
- Inpatient: Usual, reasonable, and customary charges to $10,000 maximum lifetime
Treatment must not be obtained at a student health center
- Other Emergency Care:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation - Not subject to deductible or coinsurance. $25,000 lifetime (participant)
- Repatriation of Remains - $7,500.
- Emergency Reunion - $1,000.
- Physical therapy - $25 maximum per visit per day.
- Therapeutic termination of pregnancy - $500 maximum per certificate period.
- Additional coverages:
- Terrorism - No coverage.
- Local ambulance - Up to $300 per injury / illness if hospitalized as inpatient.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, a Lloyd's, London.